- The important principle, without which, one will not understand Puranik literature is that Sanatan Dharm believes in evolution and NOT in creation; though when one goes through all stories in these literature, one does get confused.
- Sanatan Dharm allows all Puranik literature to be coated in such a way that one has to filter the real from imaginary. Puranik literature contains stories build over real facts, and these stories would contain persons with supernatural powers. But getting your facts culled out from these stories is not very difficult.
- There one will find lot of stories about war between Surs and Asurs. At places the word Daanav or Rakshas is also used for Asurs. Dev or Devta are commonly used words for Surs. Now Dev or Devta is the accepted harmonious relation in anything, be it minerals, air, water, gases and existing harmonious relation both inside and outside earth preventing natural calamities. To understand this further, an example is provided: NOWADAYS WHY VAYU DEVTA IS GETTING DEFEATED BY ASURS REGULARLY
- The word SATI and PARVATI represent nature and also consort of Lord Shiv. Sati is the consort of Lord Shiv when the evolution or creation so caused by evolution including human, birds, animals, plants and vegetation was NOT cyclic. Parvati is the later stage consort of Lord Shiv when creation became cyclic.
- A strong emphasis is given to Asurs or disharmony as it provides GROWTH. Growth, as we know requires change of existing equilibrium and establishment of newer and more acceptable equilibrium. This has to be respected and kept in mind if one wants to understand this literature. Even Shukr Dev, the Guru of Asurs is provided a very respectful status.
Friday, September 25, 2015
PURAANS ARE HISTORY AND SCIENTIFIC DETAILS FROM BIRTH OF SOLAR SYSTEM
PLEASE FOLLOW AT GOOGLE+
A Consulting Engineer, operating from Mumbai, involved in financial and project consultancy; also involved in revival of sick establishments.
ABOUT MY BLOG: One has to accept that Hindus, though, highly religious, are not getting desired result as a society. Female feticide, lack of education for girls, dowry deaths, suicides among farmers, increase in court cases among relatives, corruption, mistrust and discontent, are all physical parameters to measure the effectiveness or success/failure of RELIGION, in a society. And all this, despite the fact, that spending on religion, by Hindus, has increased drastically after the advent of multiple TV channels. There is serious problem of attitude of every individual which need to be corrected. Revival of Hindu religion, perhaps, is the only way forward.
I am writing how problems, faced by Indian people can be sorted out by revival of Hindu Religion.