- Satyawati was not beautiful, a commoner, and already mother of a son from first marriage, yet King Shantanu wanted to marry her and was prepared to pay HEAVY price for this relation, could only had been possible when there was acute shortage of females. Read: SHANTANU MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE WITH SATYAWATI
- Bhishm used force to bring the three daughters of Kashi King for marriage of VichitrVeer. Though it had been reported that Bhishm won them in a swambar, but this is wrong, as Amba, one of the daughter told Bhishm that she is already in love with Prince Salva; so that is a misrepresentation of facts. Swambar, as the word suggests, allows female to choose their husband, and we CANNOT temper with the meaning of Swambar.
- Vishvamitra, the humanity friendly saint and Maharishi, performed Tap (concentrated individual effort) along with an Apsara to give birth to a daughter. Please do NOT get confused with the earlier Vishvamitra in Shri Ram era, as humans do not have such long life, NEVER. Vishvamitra was a title, and the faster this is understood and propagated, the better it is for current Society. Read: THE GREAT FLOOD OF DWAPAR YUG AND THERE AFTER
- Pandu was forced to abdicate his throne because he could not tolerate a human having unnatural sex with an animal, and he killed that man, and this was a rule his predecessors had made, and he was honest enough to accept his fault and abdicate. As a further punishment he was given medicine so that he could never have any sex with anyone, and if he ever tried to have sex, he would die. This rule was made because of shortage of females for having sex.
- All five Pandavs married with one princess, Draupadi, to give a clear message about shortage of females. Further during AGYAATWAAS (to stay unnoticed by even using disguise), Pandavs preferred that Draupadi should pose as wife of five gandharvs, so that she may not be recognized.
Sunday, March 17, 2013
SERIOUS PREGNANCY PROBLEMS AND SHORTAGE OF FEMALES DURING MAHABHARAT ERA
PLEASE FOLLOW AT GOOGLE+
A Consulting Engineer, operating from Mumbai, involved in financial and project consultancy; also involved in revival of sick establishments.
ABOUT MY BLOG: One has to accept that Hindus, though, highly religious, are not getting desired result as a society. Female feticide, lack of education for girls, dowry deaths, suicides among farmers, increase in court cases among relatives, corruption, mistrust and discontent, are all physical parameters to measure the effectiveness or success/failure of RELIGION, in a society. And all this, despite the fact, that spending on religion, by Hindus, has increased drastically after the advent of multiple TV channels. There is serious problem of attitude of every individual which need to be corrected. Revival of Hindu religion, perhaps, is the only way forward.
I am writing how problems, faced by Indian people can be sorted out by revival of Hindu Religion.