- Dharm is used as short form for Sanatan Dharm , the religion which we as Hindus believe in.
- Dharm also means Physical Performing part of a Religion.
1. Pooja or worship. 2. Rituals e.g. Havan, breaking of coconut, marriage rituals, etc.. 3. Physical performing part of the religion, or one can say Religious Duties and Responsibilities, to be performed PHYSICALLY.
- Cutting green trees is PAAP. Now this is a simple Dharm, everyone knows about it.
- Helping the old and physically disabled is a Dharm.
- Taking care of one’s family is a Dharm And so you can go on and on.