- What was so important about Yagna that King Dashrath was persuaded to send his sons to assist Sage Vishwamitra?
- Why did Shri Ram proceeded to Janakpuri after the Yagna?.
- How did Kaekai manipulate the entire royal family of Ayodhya for awarding vanvaas to Ram? The answer is important since Hindus worship Shri Ram to ward off such untimely obstruction, and there Ram was present in person yet the manipulation succeeded.
- Why did Bharat after making so much of noise, return empty-handed from forest and could not bring back Ram?
- Later, when Hanuman was bringing Sanjeevni & when Bharat came to know about it, why did he not send any help or assistance to Shri Ram?
- Where is Vibhishan now? His tribe is supposed to live till the end of KALP.He is not in Lanka.
Post Mahabharata, even Shri Krishna was instrumental in killing his kins who were involved in barbarianism. And the evidence presented by Indus Valley Civilization, that cities which were MUCH older were more advanced than those which were LESS old is physical evidence of the same. Interestingly if one beliefs in Shri Krishna as a historical figure, one has to believe in above. No other conclusion is possible.
“After the birth of Shri Ram and when he was about 16 yrs old, Sage Vishwamitra came to meet King Dashrath and requested assistance to bring around Rakshas headed by Ravan to some sort of arrangements so that human being evolving from the animal kingdom, through the long process of humanization may get a chance to survive and grow as civilized societies all around the world. At present they were being eaten up as other animals by Rakshas and were called VANARS. Sage Vishwamitra requested that for his efforts (Yagna) to succeed Shri Ram be allowed to accompany him as he was the incarnation of Lord Vishnu. After much persuasion King Dashrath agreed.
- Shiv Dhanush, the ultimate weapon of mass destruction, which could totally destroy all sort of life on earth, if used, had outlived its purpose & was to be dismantled.
- Ravana would have no objection for fighting a decisive battle with Shri Ram, and in case he got killed in battle his followers will return to Pataal Lok after a specified period of time (this is important- because Bali, the earlier Rakshas king had gifted the entire earth to VAAMAN, an incarnation of Vishnu and at that time it was agreed that Rakshas could stay in Pataal Lok). He also assured that under no circumstances civilized life as existing in various kingdoms would be touched provided Shri Ram did not receive any help from them in his battle. It was also decided that this fact would be made public before dismantling Shiv Dhanush.
- Shri Ram would stay as Vanvasi for a period of 14 years in forest to educate these new evolving human beings about civilized life and earmark the specific areas in the forest which would be suitable for them for proper growth. The 14 years period could start as per the convenience of Shri Ram and towards the end of that period only, the decisive battle would be fought.
- Ravan blessed Shri Ram for success in his endeavor.
Lot of people have started feeling that Hindu Religion had totally moved away from the cherished path and is now completely moving in a different direction as a result that Hindus, by and large, although being highly religious, are not getting desired result as a society. Lack of education for girls, dowry deaths, suicides among farmers, increase in court cases among relatives, mistrust and discontent, are all physical parameters to measure the effectiveness or success/failure of religion in a society. This compiled with fact that religious shops (no. of Gurus) have increased, the spending on religion by Hindus have increased drastically-- speak of disastrous misadventure. All this need to be corrected– at least sincere effort has to be made.
Please Also Read:
WAS RAVAN EXTREMELY POWERFUL AND INVINCIBE