King Shantanu used Genetic engineering and human cloning to get his first son Devvrat, who later became famous as Bhishm Pitamah. Read: OPERATION GANGA-SERIOUS ATTEMPT BY SHANTANU TO SOLVE PROBLEM OF PROGENY
- The birth of Devvrat, achieved using human cloning and genetic engineering. Operation Ganga, as it should be called, was successful after seven failed attempts to produce a male with multiple replacement techniques, who would survive for a long time. Ichha Mritu(death by wish only) as it was called. This project was permanently abandoned after birth of Devvrat.
- Mahamuni Parasher, an authority on Vedant Jyotish and other Vedant literature, is famous even today because of his books on Vedant Jyotish. On the other hand history tells us that Satyawati was a female found abandoned where fishes were stocked. She was not beautiful and a foul smell emitted from her body. Mahamuni knew that he is destined to be the father of a great person, and was also aware of the possible time of conception. Knowledge of Vedant Jyotish made him realize that Satyawati could be that lady. Somehow he made her father agree for a temporary marriage, i.e. a marriage for the limited purpose of getting a son. Some Puraans falsely state that Mahamuni fell in love with Satyawati which resulted in marriage and son. Satyawati’s father, man of limited means was ‘persuaded’ to agree to this. Read: SATYAWATI RELATION WITH PARASHAR AND BIRTH OF VYAS
- Falling in love with onetime married female, and a mother, who was not beautiful, and also a commoner, does not happen with kings. Yet King Shantanu, in order to have a normal child (without the manipulation of genes) wanted to marry her, and was even prepared to discuss and negotiate with Satyawati’s father. Read: SHANTANU MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE WITH SATYAWATI
- Kunti offered her womb in adolescent age for developing the embryo of a child. Thus Karna was born.
- All five Pandavs were born by the use of genetic engineering. Better technology was used in birth of 101 Kauravs.
- Shishupal was killed by the security forces (Sudershan Chakra), because he tried to violently object to Lord Krishna’s declaration in Raajsuy Yagya that henceforth human farming of more than 100 persons will not be allowed.
- Five Pandavs were married to a single lady Draupadi, so that this message is preserved that there was acute shortage of females. This also gets support from the fact that during the last year of Vanvaas when they had to stay incognito in any city of their choice, Pandavs preferred to ask Draupadi to announce that she had five husbands.
They know very well that Hindu society is no longer being led by educated and learned Brahmins but by opportunistic Dharm gurus, most of whom have seized this opportunity because of the luxuries and power it provides.