- The male/female ratio is negative in almost the entire India in Hindus, but NOT in Muslims and Christians. Once again wrong Dharm being preached.
- Litigation percentage excessive, within relatives in Hindus, more so in North India.
- Even today, widows from villages of eastern parts of India are sent to Vrindavan, with CONVIENIENT belief that Krishna will take care of them, and they are exploited.
- Democracy gives good results by the proactive attitude of Citizen and not by the passive attitude as we have.
1) Pooja;2) Rituals; 3)Physical performing part, or you can call Dharm, or Duties and Responsibilities.