1. The interference of “purists”.
2. Our posts are read only partially by people.
3. There is no centralized authority to discuss suggestions through these blogs, and also views of other eminent persons, and act on it.
4. Hindu Dharmic literature is far too large and as such people having studied this from different sources propagate the Dharm differently, creating confusion.
5. Hindu bloggers are not interacting to find out how best to make the difference.
6. Even sanghparivar.org the site of interaction by Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh does not even have a monitoring cell to see how best to channelize these efforts. This creates UNDUE and UNNECESSARY confusion. I will give you two examples:
One of my post at SANGHPARIVAR.ORG, namely Horoscope of Shri Ram clearly states that mathematically and astronomically (as of now), horoscope of Shri Ram cannot be made, and that we have to wait for some more time for actual and physical astronomical data of Treta yug…….
Sometimes earlier, I saw one post in General Discussion Forum of SANGHPARIVAR.ORG stating that Shri Ram was born on 5114 BC and that he had casted the horoscope. He however did not give the horoscope chart……. Now anyone, if monitoring SANGHPARIVAR.ORG site would have realized that one of the two is wrong and misleading and could have taken remedial action for maintaining quality and avoiding confusion.
My other post ‘Mahashivratri’ in which I felt that the festival was celebrated wrongly on 12th feb., this year, was submitted at VHPsampark.org. In this post I have clearly stated astronomical and other physical parameters, which, I thought, are required to celebrate this festival. Yet no one has replied, and this is sad since ORGANIZATIONS OF EVERY OTHER RELIGION PROVIDE SUCH INFORMATION AT EVERY CHURCH OR MOSQUE.
I do not want to make this post too long. Suggestions of every Hindu blogger and everyone else are required.
IF WE CANNOT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE IN THE QUALITY OF HINDU SOCIETY, I AND EVERY OTHER BLOGGER, BLOGGING FOR HINDU CAUSE WOULD FEEL DEFEATED.
• Lord Ram was born on January 10, 5114 BC & Lord Krishna was born on July 21, 3228 BC!----site url: http://www.sanghparivar.org/forum/lord-ram-was-born-in-january-10-5114-bc-lord-krishna-was-born-in-july-21-3228-bc