- What was so important about Yagna that King Dashrath was persuaded to send his sons to assist Sage Vishwamitra?
- Why did Shri Ram proceeded to Janakpuri after the Yagna?.
- How did Kaekai manipulate the entire royal family of Ayodhya for awarding vanvaas to Ram? The answer is important since Hindus worship Shri Ram to ward off such untimely obstruction, and there Ram was present in person yet the manipulation succeeded.
- Why did Bharat after making so much of noise, return empty-handed from forest and could not bring back Ram?
- Later, when Hanuman was bringing Sanjeevni & when Bharat came to know about it, why did he not send any help or assistance to Shri Ram?
- Where is Vibhishan's tribe now? His tribe is supposed to live till the end of KALP.He is not in Lanka.
Saturday, July 5, 2008
RAMAYAN AND HISTORY
PLEASE FOLLOW AT GOOGLE+
A Consulting Engineer, operating from Mumbai, involved in financial and project consultancy; also involved in revival of sick establishments.
ABOUT MY BLOG: One has to accept that Hindus, though, highly religious, are not getting desired result as a society. Female feticide, lack of education for girls, dowry deaths, suicides among farmers, increase in court cases among relatives, corruption, mistrust and discontent, are all physical parameters to measure the effectiveness or success/failure of RELIGION, in a society. And all this, despite the fact, that spending on religion, by Hindus, has increased drastically after the advent of multiple TV channels. There is serious problem of attitude of every individual which need to be corrected. Revival of Hindu religion, perhaps, is the only way forward.
I am writing how problems, faced by Indian people can be sorted out by revival of Hindu Religion.